This past weekend I would have like to accomplished more but here's what I did:
- cleaned the basement window tracks (still had contractor junk in them)
- painted around basement windows where I caulked previously
- finished the painting around the door jamb on the front door
- added grout between tile and front door that was partially missing
- bagged and boxed up recent donations and dropped them at Goodwill
- did two loads of laundry
- went grocery shopping
- returned some items we decided not to keep
- dusted my daughter's room (we agreed I'd bring it up to par and she could maintain from now on)
Today I plan to get up to date with my cleaning so I can call the realtor tomorrow and feel current if she wants to send a home stager or a photographer in the next week. See? I'm being proactive rather than reactive!
I think I also need to attend to a big pile of papers that has accumulated on my kitchen counter again. It seems to happen over and over again! Does that ever happen to you?