Sunday, December 13, 2015

Stocking Stuffers Ideas

Last year I also wrote a post on stocking stuffer ideas. You can read that here. It primarily had a list of items that I gave my sister for her foster daughter (who is now her adopted daughter). And I still think the list is a pretty good one.



I've had a few new random ideas come to me this year. Some I have included in our daughter's stockings in the past, and other I have receive from someone else (as an adult).

Character toothbrush
Vitamin C packets
Lottery tickets 
Eye shadow
Nail file
Duct Tape
Garlic press
Chip clips
Small cutting board
Chocolate covered coffee beans
Green Pepper Jelly
Large paperclips
Beef jerky
Hard candy
Ear buds
Hair Products 
Dr. Bonner's Soap
Cash
Gift cards
Floss
Travel puzzle/game
Deck of cards
Golf balls
Small bag of ground coffee
Vegetable brush
Christmas ornament
Flashlight

Remember to look at last years list. Today's list is a little more geared towards adults. I've also found you can go to Pinterest for plenty of ideas as well. It might just be me, but I really like stocking stuffers that will be used up within the year and don't add clutter to our home. Just be aware that the above list doesn't necessarily meat those requirements. 

Do you give stocking stuffers? Do you have one you always stuff with? 





No comments:

Post a Comment