Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Decluttering Bag by Bag: Bag 24

Decluttering Bag by Bag

I'm filling up Bag 24 with shoes. 

My husband got one new pair, but had  two to let go of! One that he let go of was actually put in the garage for yard duty. So below is a very old pair of shoes he had been using in the yard. We are calling those trash! 


The other pair he is done with, but seem in fair enough shape to donate. 


Men's shoes fill up a bag fast. Turns out I can use the box for mailing an item I want to sell. 

Only six more bags of things needed to make my quota of 30 bags! I'm still wondering if I can do it. right now I sort of feel like I have found everything. But is that really true? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure there's still some things lurking about.

    I'm going to gather up more things for donating to the family centre soon, when I feel better. I already know what can go

    ReplyDelete