Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Getting Things Done: Documentation Mailed

I'm not going to go into to much detail about this task for personal reasons. But are you ever dealing with an organization and you need to send documentation to result in some favorable outcome for you? That is my task.



The task isn't that hard. I have to fill out a form the organization provided, write a letter of explanation, and provide copies of four different documents. I've had the documents printed out for a week. The form was very straight forward to fill out. The letter took more time. And honestly, I first just wrote something to get started. And then I came back to it several times over the course of few days. I want to get it just right, ya know?

I did get the letter written. But then realized a family member forgot to sign one of the documents. And then...I realized I had ten pages to mail, so I needed send in a larger envelope and to have it weighed at the post office for correct postage.

But its done! Checked off the list.

This one really feels good to get done. We are expecting positive results!

No comments:

Post a Comment