Sunday, October 1, 2017

31 Days Of Getting Things Done

Do you sometimes realize you have a long list of things to get done and decide you have procrastinated long enough? That's me. And ironically, the list is not written down. Items are just floating around in my head. I'm pretty sure I have mentioned before I do much better with a list!


I've decided to blog every day during the month of October to check off all the items I want to get done and off the list in my head. I would prefer to get these done before the holidays, so October seems like the perfect month. 

Some of the things I need to get done are simple tasks I have been putting off, such as annual cleaning tasks. Others are bigger projects requiring more effort to complete, such as getting my church pew painted. I promise there will be a lot of variety.

I invite you to follow along and cheer me on. Or if you feel inspired, make a list (as short or as long as you want) of things you would like to get done in the month of October and share with me, so I can cheer you on. Knowing others are reading and working along with me will definitely be a motivator. 

Do you have a list of things to get done this fall? 

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I do. It's mostly decluttering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will feel so much lighter by the end of the month.

      Delete
  2. The basement. (insert horror movie music right about here right about now).

    A bonus would just be intentional and purposeful living.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no doubt you will make progress in your basement this month, remember to reward yourself in a kind way for a job well done!

      Delete