Monday, October 2, 2017

Getting Things Done: Vacuuming The Van

Welcome to 31 Days of Getting Things Done!

I will warn you that much of my list this month is cleaning! This doesn't mean you also need to clean. Decluttering. Running an errand. Making a long put off phone call. If it is on your list, it counts.

My first task is cleaning the inside of our van. It needs windows wiped down and floor and seats vacuumed.

In order to motivate myself for this task, I set a timer. I knew my mind was thinking it would take hours and I wanted to beat what was in my head. Turns out my task took 32 minutes, plus the few moments to collect my vacuum and dusting cloths.

Notice how 32 minutes is far less time than 'hours'! 

Done! Trust me. It looks better.

Unfortunately my vacuum overheated on me at the very end. 


What is the first thing you accomplished on your list? It all counts if you made any progress at all. We are going to very pleased with the effort we put in by the end of the month. Isn't that an exciting thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment