Sunday, October 15, 2017

Getting Things Done: Cleaning the Oven

Darn. I think one of our new favorite meals is causing a lot mess in our oven! I added this dreaded task to my list this month. I've got to tackle it before it gets worse. And if it is the meal I think it is I need to come up with a way to keep it from getting my oven messy.

I bought oven cleaner. I hate that stuff! But it says it is 'no fume'. And after using it, it was better than the traditional oven cleaner, but there is still a strong scent, it's just not quite as overpowering.


It was worse than that picture above. This is after taking one or two swipes to clean it off after the cleaner sat for a couple hours. It was at that point I figured you might like a picture. Or maybe you don't want to see my mess!

This was an off and on project. I'd spray and let it sit for a few hours and then wipe. I probably repeated this three times to get this result. Still not perfect, but so much better. I don't have the patience to get every speck of food off.




Now I can check another item off my Getting Things Done list! So far, I think this was the worst one on my list. What is the worst thing you are tackling this month? Did you get it done yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment