Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Getting Things Done: Paint Touch Ups

Thank you so much for following along with my Getting Things Done series! It has been very motivational for me to know others are cheering me on. I hope I have inspired you along the way to get some things done. Remember it's not about doing exactly what I have on my list. Make your own list and get those things done!! It feels so good.

Next task for me...paint touch ups. We live in a rental home and the walls are not perfect, but we are aware we have made a few marks on the walls. The best thing is they have paint on site to touch up the walls. 


This one required some spackle first. After it dried, a very light coat of paint feathered out helped make our damage disappear! The one below had some oil splatters that needed two coats of Kilz primer to cover up first. 


Only one after picture...but the good news the damage is no longer visible!!


No one likes to drag out the paint, stir and find brushes for such a small job. Or at least I don't! But the time invested was small and cleanup was fast. Now my brain doesn't have to look at the damaged walls and think I should really take care of that. It's all done. Off my list and off my brain! 

Any painting on your list this month? Do you have a project that you keep noticing and thinking about, but haven't taken that extra step to get it done? I challenge you to do just that! You will feel so much better. I know I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment