Thursday, March 7, 2019

15 Minute Challenge: Cobwebs and Dust Oh My!

I'll admit this 15 Minute Challenge may appear to be skewed a bit towards cleaning, maybe even spring cleaning. It's just that time of year where I live and what I am motivated to do.

The real goal of the challenge is to motivate you to take action and do something, anything that will make you feel better about your home or your life. In fact, if I haven't stated it before, if you report that you spent your 15 minutes taking a nap, I will cheer for you! Sometimes we don't take care of ourselves nearly enough and a nap is exactly what we need. 

Back to the cleaning....

I used my long handled wool duster to go along the edge of the ceilings and pull down any cobwebs. I found a few and a live spider! I did our entire townhouse, around 1600 sq ft. 


While I was looking up I noticed this ceiling fan in our master bedroom NEEDED to be dusted. I gathered a microfiber cloth, dusting spray and a chair and wiped the whole thing free of dust. 


Just as I came down from the chair, my 15 minute timer buzzed it's joy in my completed tasks! And by then I had enough of dust and cobwebs. 

Set your timer for 15 minutes and do something that will make you feel better!

What was it today that you spent your 15 minutes doing? Are you spring cleaning, working on a project or taking care of yourself?



No comments:

Post a Comment