Sunday, March 10, 2019

15 Minute Challenge: Dreaded Bathroom Floor

My 15 Minute Challenge today was a real challenge. More mentally, than physically, to be honest. Except for vacuuming I dislike cleaning floors.

 I had to clean the bathroom floor because the toilet had previously had a small leak and was fixed the day prior. The floor needed to be deep cleaned. And since it's a rental it actually has little paint flecks all over it that I have been intending to clean ever since we moved in.


I set my timer for 15 minutes, gathered supplies and started scrubbing. I could have been done with the needed cleaning after 7.5 minutes, but my timer was still going and I wanted to remove those paint drips from the tiles. 

The only thing keeping me going to be very honest was the timer and knowing that I was reporting this task to you. It was not fun and honestly not that satisfying. But I DID IT, even though I didn't really want to. In fact I have about four tiles (behind the door) that still need to be done, but I was just done after 15 minutes. I'll get back to it another time. It's clean and better than when I started. 

Did you use your 15 minutes to get a dreaded task complete? Tell me about what you did today for the 15 Minute Challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment