Monday, March 11, 2019

15 Minute Challenge: A Variety of Tasks

In today's report of my 15 Minute Challenge, I have variety for you!

Some days I know exactly what I will do in 15 Minutes, other days I'm really just winging it. Today, I set the timer and looked around to see what I could get done. 

I pulled the crumb tray from under the toaster and emptied it.


I wiped clean the front of my oven.


I took an item that I found inside out to our detached garage. I brought in a stool from the garage and used it to reach the top of the refrigerator...it needed a good dusting. I took the stool back to the garage and realized I should clean the window on the door to the house. 

I cleaned both sides of the glass. The door itself needs cleaning, but that's another day.


I refilled my Method cleaner. 


And I started a load of laundry. 
At this point I had one minute to spare!

How's that for a little variety? 

Did you complete a 15 minute task today? Or did you do many tasks in your 15 minutes? 



No comments:

Post a Comment