Friday, November 8, 2019

Christmas Mission: Christmas Cards

We are ALMOST one third of the way through the month of November. It's a very busy and fast time for most of us. My Christmas preparations are going really well so far.  I recently completed my small stack of Christmas cards I am mailing this year. I can check another small thing off my list of tasks. 


Cards are signed, addressed, and stamped. Most of them are sealed and ready to mail, too! I made a note to mail them out in the middle of December. 

If you are mailing cards, have you purchased them? Do you have the stamps you need? Do you know where to find your addresses? 

If you are reading this and the thought of sending cards stresses you out, might I suggest you find a way to make this task less stressful? Can you send fewer cards? Buy cards and stamps online? Enlist someone else to help? Or maybe you just do not do cards this year? Really know why you are doing this task (or any other task that may have expectations behind it). 

Do what brings you peace and joy this season! Be kind to others and take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment