Wednesday, November 6, 2019

This Year's Gift Wrap Station!

Setting up a gift wrap station has been a tradition of mine for several years. And this year is no different! But it is different because we live in a new place. This year, I stole my youngest daughter's room. She has a desk that I thought would make a great space to wrap gifts. I expect to be done wrapping before she returns, so she won't be the wiser that I borrowed her space!

I added a folding table to the area to give me more surface area, but I'm sure I could have made due with just the desk.

I have a large green tote (seen below) that I store most of my wrapping supplies in year round. I decided to pull the items I will need to access the most out of the tote. 


The gift bag on the left holds all the other gift bags that I have available for wrapping. The bag on the right has a Ziploc bag full of bows, red, white and green tissue paper, and the gift tags I bought new this year. 


I'm still using the desk area to work on a photo gift project. That is our external hard drive on the left.  I'm on the hunt for digital photos stored there. Eventually, I will clear that off and have more space for wrapping!

I did leave the green wrapping storage bin on the floor. I left the boxes we have on hand there for easy access. It's not super pretty, but it's functional. Oh, and always wise to have a place to discard trash, right?


If you are new around here, or even a long time reader, you might like a look back at some other posts I did about gift wrapping:

All Set on Gift Wrapping
Wrapping Begins
Christmas Mission: Check Lights and Gift Wrap

Is a gift wrapping station required? Of course not, but this is one way I find that makes wrapping easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment