Thursday, November 21, 2019

More Gifts Wrapped!

Wow! I have completed the bulk of the shopping for my husband and my daughters. Most of it is wrapped, too. I'm so happy to have this much complete prior to Thanksgiving.

Take a look at all the gifts that are wrapped already at this point!



I may be ahead of many people who will be celebrating the holidays in December, don't fret if you haven't wrapped or purchased one gift. You still have time to make a plan! 

Have you made a list of who you are buying for?

Have you asked them for ideas or thought about your own ideas for gifts? 

Do you have all the wrapping items you need? Gift bags, wrapping paper, and tape?

Make a plan and start doing a little bit each day or every other day. December doesn't have to be stressful. I'm cheering for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment