Friday, January 24, 2020

Ten Days of Decluttering: Day 3

It's Day Three in the Ten Days of Decluttering series. 

Today the space I'm tackling is the shelf above the washer and dryer in my laundry room. I need to check those three bins! 


Time spent was easily under ten minutes. Probably under five!! 

Here's what I found:


  • Two lightbulbs (relocating, after I make sure they work)
  • Old t shirt rags (just never use them)
  • Twin bed skirt (will sell or give away)
  • Extra bin (relocating)
The lightbulbs were in one of the bins with the rags! I was so surprised to find them there. I will relocate to a closet you will see later this week. That is where we store extra light bulbs! I'm really not sure where I will use the extra bin, but I hope to come across the perfect place. Maybe that other closet. Stay tuned to find out!

Do you have a space that needs to be decluttered? Can you spend ten minutes (or less) to see what you can find? 


No comments:

Post a Comment