Saturday, January 25, 2020

Ten Days of Decluttering: Day 4

It's Day Four in the Ten Days of Decluttering series.

Today I picked our hall closet to spend a few minutes of decluttering. It doesn't have a lot in it, but I'm know of something in there that needs to go!


I refilled the Windex container on the top shelf and reorganized. On the second shelf, I pulled out a set of old washcloths I had recently replaced. The third shelf has some medications, so I reviewed those for expiration. All good! I pulled open the drawers of that bin on the fourth shelf and found a few more odd items. Those can go, particularly the contacts from years ago! 


I did swap out the contact case with the green (right) for the one with blue (left), as it is newer and might as well keep the better one. 


Yep, it looks the same, but I did find things that needed to leave! A few minutes well spent. 

Do you have a small space where you might declutter? Do you have five or ten minutes to see what you can find? 

No comments:

Post a Comment