Thursday, July 30, 2020

The Front Closet...Again

Shall we look in my front closet?

It is one of my hot zones that needs to be continually reviewed.

It has become a dumping ground primarily of boxes...again. 

I am of the belief it is good to keep a few boxes on hand for mailing a gift, or for shipping an item I sell on eBay. I actually do reuse boxes, so it is not entirely out of the realm of possibility. 


Yes, I do have a pile of things ready for sale. Most are not currently listed. Some have been listed previously with no takers. This is something I do need to review soon, but not in this session!


The gold bag is to drop at a charity thrift shop. I think they are open and taking donations again. I just need to make the effort to drop off! I also have some electronic items to drop off if those are being accepted once again. 


I made sure to keep a small stash as is my preference. Basically that area on the shelf should be my limit. I can keep an extra box or mailer IF I have an item to sell that needs that size. 


The boxes below all have items to be sold in them. As I mentioned before, I do need to list many of these, and determine if the items are worth selling. I expect this to be a focus in August! Sell or donate and try to have it all out by the end of September. 


The boxes and mailers I decided I didn't need are on the porch for free. If not picked up today, they will go to recycling!


Did anyone do the drawer challenge I mentioned at the beginning of the month? Do you also hoard boxes and mailers for selling? If not, do you make sure to recycling right away? 



No comments:

Post a Comment