Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Holiday Home Progress Week Four

I'm going to keep my post short with a quick snapshot of what I accomplished following the House and Holidays Plan from Organized Home during week four.

  • Decluttered a few items in girls bedrooms
  • Purchased scotch tape
  • Purchased stamps online
  • Asked our girls to begin thinking about gift ideas
  • Cleaned drip pans on stove


  • Cleaned one ceiling fan
  • Cleaned out the refrigerator (was way overdue)


  • Purchased birthday cards needed for remainder of year
  • Listed several items on eBay and I sold one!
Here's one of the decluttering piles that I have accumulated. Yes, I'm currently breaking my rule and not putting them all in one place. Next step is to start getting these items OUT of the house!


A little bit at a time makes a difference in the home. It's all progress towards creating a clean space for living and celebrating. While staying relaxed at the same time. 

What have you been getting accomplished?

See you next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment