Saturday, October 17, 2020

Holiday and Home Progress Week 7

I'm loosely following the House and Holiday Plan at Organized Home. Week seven had a focus of bedding and bathrooms, in addition to a bit of shopping. The link posted will take you to the details. 

I personally did not put any focus on bedrooms or linens, which is preparation for guests. We have what we have and no changes or decluttering needed in this area since we only have sheets for the beds we have. Easy!

I did review under bathroom cabinets and the hall closet.



All good in this bathroom! All things to keep. 
The two below had been done last month sometime, found mostly trash at that time. 






I thought I might not find anything in this closet, but as you will see below I did find a bit. I emptied the Windex refill into the spray bottle, my biggest organizing in there! 


Bottle and box to recycling. Relocating the tissues and cat nail scissors. The soap packaging was trash. 


In holiday progress, I ordered four more gifts during Amazon Prime Days! When the packages arrived in boxes, it reminded me to review my mailing supplies. As is usual for me I found an abundance of boxes. I will offer for free to neighbors on base, and if not picked up will recycle. 

It was a productive week, and it didn't take much time. How was your week? Do you have decluttering success to share? Are you working on any holiday preparations yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment