Thursday, October 22, 2020

A Stuffed Cupboard

I stocked up on parchment paper last week and realized I had a problem starting in this cupboard! Many of us likely have areas in our home that take the brunt of our desire to just stash things away. I am no different. This seems to be the cupboard where the random items reside. 


I have decided to remove the daily use of our plastic containers. I wasn't ready to toss yet, as I know that they can be used to give away food, or store small non food items in. They ended up in this cupboard with the Halloween candy I bought last month. 


Oh dear! I think I have saved too many glass jars. 


This is what came out of the cupboard. Four jars, plastic containers and recipe magazine. The second roll of parchment was put in the drawer to replace the one I just used up! 


I rearranged a bit and only kept three glass jars. 

Yes, I still kept the plastic, but put them in the EMPTY cupboard above my fridge until actually needed. I do wonder if I will forget them until we move next year....time will tell on that one!


This spontaneous cupboard decluttering and rearranging has me thinking I will rearrange several of my cupboards in the near future as I can see I am not utilizing my spaces as best as I can in a few areas. I will be sure to post here when I do! 

Do you have a stuffed cupboard or drawer you can rearrange or declutter? It feels so good to have mine usable again! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment