Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Christmas Cleanout: Day 1 of 20

Whohoo! Christmas Cleanout Challenge. 

My plan is to commit a little time over 20 days to declutter! This is day one. I will not be decluttering everyday, but at least 20 days putting in some sort of effort.

Today a pile of papers that needed to be addressed, including receipts going back to October. 


My original pile is in the center lower part of picture. The receipts and papers to toss are on the right. I moved the grill manual and coupons to other places. 


I really do feel good about tackling this pile! There were a lot of things I had just stuffed into my clear folders over the last few months and really so much of it just needed to be shredded or tossed. The papers that remain are ones that I may need to reference in the near future, or reminders of things I need to check off my list.

What did you clean out today?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment