Sunday, January 3, 2021

Kitchen Counters: A Plan to Make Changes

Sneak peak! I'm going to be working in the kitchen next week to revamp things. 

There are several changes I plan to make. 

One area to address are the items we leave out on the counters. Do these all need to be out all the time? If not here, then where? Do some need to stay?

These are the before photos:







Many probably think these are not cluttered. It's true we all have different levels of things in our home and on our counters. It's all relative to how we choose to live. The changes I make may be small. In fact, my husband might not notice! 

I will be back soon to show you what changes I made. 

Do you have changes you want to make in your kitchen? If you decluttered inside your cabinets, would it make room for things on your counters? 


No comments:

Post a Comment