Tuesday, August 8, 2023

For Everything There Is a Season

Hello Organized Friends!

I have decided to discontinue the Organized Friends Facebook group by the end of this month (August 2023). I am so thankful for the many years of engagement we have had with one another discussing decluttering and organizing. We shared tips, challenges, and success stories. I know my homes have benefited greatly by sharing my decluttering. I hope you feel you benefited as well. 


My engagement with the group has nose dived over the last few years and as a result so has the engagement of those in the group. I loved our last big challenge of decluttering and appreciate those of you that participated. I'm simply ready to be done with the group format. I have decided to keep this blog up for the foreseeable future. This allows you to engage with previous posts and potentially a few new ones if I still find I need an outlet to share progress. I know there are many, many places that we can all spend our time and I appreciate that you spent some of it with me! 

If I start anything new, or find a new place to publicly post, I will share it here. 

Thanks again for your interest in the group, your support and engagement. 
My heart is deeply thankful. 🦋




 

No comments:

Post a Comment