Thursday, February 28, 2019

March 15 Minute Challenge

I'm a big believer that we can accomplish more than we think in just 15 minutes. However, I also find myself believing that some things take too long, or that I don't have time for something. While sometimes this is true, it often is a misguided perception.



I've decided to document my accomplishments in the home during the month of March. I'm going to show you what I got done in 15 minutes. Yes, I'm actually setting a timer! The tasks I have in mind are varied. I expect to show you decluttering, cleaning, organizing, tidying up, and even bite size movement on big projects.

I would like you to follow along to learn what can be done in 15 minutes. I hope that along the way you challenge yourself to spend 15 minutes doing something. It may be something that needs to be done, even something you already do everyday. Time yourself see how long it really takes. Or you may choose to use your fifteen minutes doing something you are dreading doing.

It's fine if you take longer than 15 minutes, but just know when that timer goes off, whatever you did in those few minutes is awesome! You get a high five from me for putting some effort. I encourage you to be proud of what you accomplished in that short time. Take the rest of the day or night off, you did enough. You are more than your accomplishments, and you can make progress towards your goals!

Let's do this!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea and proud to accept challenge let’s do this🙌🏻

    ReplyDelete