Sunday, October 6, 2019

Deep Clean October: Oven and Stovetop

We have lived on our current home about a year, and the oven and stove top are dirty!

Time for a deep cleaning.

I caved and used fume free oven spray. Directions said to spray on cold oven, wait two hours or overnight, then wipe clean. I'd take an after picture but my oven light stopped working during this process. Trust me, so much better! And wiping off the residue left behind was oddly satisfying!


I planned ahead on this task and ordered new drip pans for the stove top. I tried a couple methods to clean these and they weren't working to my satisfaction. The improvement cost me $12, but saved me more time and aggravation in getting them sparkly clean. 


I need to stay up on the cleaning of these to avoid having to spend another $12 next year! 


So satisfying to check off another October deep cleaning task! Tell me about your progress on any of your October goals in the comments, or report on the Organized Friends Facebook group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment