Sunday, August 9, 2020

Healthy Habits: Water

I love water!

However, I want to be more consistent drinking enough. 

Enough is probably subjective depending on weather and how many fruits and vegetables we eat. I chose to drink 3 liters of water. I tend to drink out of these quart jars, which hold 32 ounces. One liter is slightly more than 32 ounces, but this container works for me. 


After I drink a full jar worth of water, I make note on my chart. It's true, I'm not consistent with how I mark it, but I'm successful every day getting my water in just knowing this is my goal for each day. 

I do have one tip to try if you don't like the flavor of plain water. Add lemon to your water! Not so much that you are drinking lemonade or overpowered by the tart taste. I usually squeeze in one half of a lemon for each of these jars. It helps me drink even more water and lemon is natural compared to other additives sold in stores.

Hydration is so important to the body as it helps many functions of the body to operate effectively and efficiently Water is a significant key to living a vibrant and healthy life. How much water do you drink everyday?


No comments:

Post a Comment