Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Christmas Cleanout: Day 3 of 20

It's Christmas Cleanout! 

I committed a few minutes today to dive under three bathroom cabinets for things that need to go. It's not a lot, and the items were only found in two of the three cabinets.  I kept everything that was stored under the third cabinet.            


These are things, despite not using for months, even years in the case of the shelf paper, for just in case! Ugh...the dreaded words 'just in case' can cause us to keep things far longer than necessary. I reminded myself that I could replace any of these items if ever needed in the future for less than $20. Some for far less than $20. 

Reasons for letting items go...simply not using, old, don't like style. I took a ruthless approach in this session and I am very pleased about that. I didn't let the words just in case keep me from tossing items that are really just clutter!

How is your Christmas Cleanout going? Doesn't it feel good to let that excess go?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment