Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Christmas Cleanout: Day 4 of 20

The Christmas Cleanout Challenge continues! I have committed to 20 days of finding the clutter stuffed away in closets, bins and drawers of our home. In preparation for Christmas decorating, I opened up a bin of lights!


I pulled the lights out to confirm they were all still working, and they are!


This wreath was in there. I added this ribbon last year and have decided I don't like the style of it.


I had a couple extra light organizers and lights that could be organized....


...better like this!

Not sure if these lights will be used this year, but not ready to part with them. I will know after the decorating session has ended. 


Letting go of the ribbon! Also donating the outdoor light connection box, which we have never used. It  doesn't have a timer so I don't expect to find this useful in the future. 


Everything else is worth keeping and will be used.


Time to pack it back up for a few more days, until the decorating begins!



How is your Christmas Cleanout going? Is the theme of 20 helping? Are you looking for 20 items, or spending 20 minutes? It all counts regardless of what motivates you to let the excess and clutter go! Please feel free to share your success in the comments or on the Organized Friends Facebook page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment