Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Beating Procrastination

 Hello! A little update to my anti-procrastination list from yesterday:

  • take down all holiday decorations except the tree
  • wash our bedding
  • clean the bathrooms
  • shred receipts
  • close out 2020 budget
  • close out 2020 Christmas planner
  • read one chapter of new book
Yesterday, I shredded receipts, gathered all the Christmas decor in one place and read one chapter of my new book. It didn't take long, but I felt so much better getting it done.


Did you catch that the silver tree is still here? I thought I was letting it go during the Christmas Cleanout, but then wanted to decorate my daughter's bedroom while she was home, so it came back out! 



Today, I move forward and tackle cleaning the bathrooms and washing our bedding. I will run a load of towels and rags too. One task sometimes leads to another right?

And while it's not on my list, I will bring in the Christmas bins from the garage and pack up the items I gathered yesterday. On Wednesday, I will wrap up the 2020 budget and make the final notes in my Christmas planner which I didn't utilize as fully as past years. I think this means I will have a simpler way of Christmas planning for future years! Who hoo!

Are there tasks you want to get done that you are procrastinating? Maybe make a short anti procrastination list and start checking the items off will get you started. 




No comments:

Post a Comment