Saturday, October 7, 2023

October Progress

It was another week of making progress on my October goals. Pictures of my actual work are few, but enjoy this leaf picture I took while out on my walk. It reminds me of a heart! 



Self care. Walking nearly an hour every day. Drinking more water. I experimented one day and drank a gallon of water. I found I had more energy that day! Interesting. Working on being gluten free. The couple times I did eat gluten were old habits and later I thought "oops I ate gluten". Diet is primarily meat, fruit and vegetables. 

Projects.  I set up my sewing machine in the basement. I washed and ironed the new fabric. As of this writing I have cut pieces of project one and could start sewing at any time. 

Decluttering. I pulled just one pair of shorts from my wardrobe to declutter. I also dug into a desk drawer and some cabinets and found pieces of paper and little odds and ends to declutter. I also found an old non working electric toothbrush and the matching unused replacement heads that can go. Goal is to get donations dropped off at month end. My husband also has a series of books that we can sell or donate. 

Deep Cleaning. Washed a blanket on our bed and a curtain with a stain on it. 

Christmas Preparations. I purchased the red pen I wanted and some gift wrap tape. I added the tape and a pair of scissors from another area of the home to my gift wrap stash. The pen went with the Christmas cards. My brain keeps having gift ideas pop in, so there is work there, too. 

How is your October going? Are you making progress towards where you want to be at the end of the month? Action gets us where we want to go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment