Thursday, November 2, 2023

November Focus

 November! A clean slate. A new page. A new season. Time to create focus for the month. 



I'll keep the post simple and focused.

Holiday preparations and planning. Gift buying, planning travel and meals, as well as wrapping gifts, I have my gift wrap station ready to go, specifically so I can wrap as they come into the home. 

Self care. Continue to eat whole foods and exercise daily. Walk outside when I can, but adapt to treadmill or a workout video when needed. Use my sauna. Take baths. Relax and breathe!

Projects. I have four items on my projects list. Finish a book. Clean a shower curtain and oil diffusers. And finish one sewing project. 

I'll likely check in with some holiday updates and inspiration as the month goes along. In the meantime, if you need more inspiration, search Christmas Planning for older posts about how I approach planning for Christmas. 

What is your focus for November? Where do you want to end up at the end of the month? Now is the time to focus and make a plan that you can accomplish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment